Composer of Real Life ....
Born and raised in Buckinghamshire, by her mother (musician and singer) and her father (artist and sculptor). It is no wonder Sophia grew up to inherit the creative side. From a very early age, Sophia began to create what she thought were musical masterpieces at the piano - much to the annoyance of her parents! - However, this is the one vein that stayed constant with her throughout her life. It was only latterly (and after raising her family) that she could no longer put off this endeavour to pursue and fulfil her musical dream. Sophia is a self taught songwriter who draws from her real life experiences. Love, lust, power, pain and excitement...its all there!
- Released 'Make You Mine' – 22nd September 2018
- Released 'Let's Drink the Night Away' - 23rd December 2017
- Released 'Closure EP' - 5th May 2017
- Released 'Reach You' - 19th March 2017
- Released 'The Eclipse' – 2016